WoWAutoPart Oxygen O2 Sensor 234-4162 Downstream & Upstream For Toyota 4Runner Tacoma Pickup Tundra Sequoia T100
- The oxygen sensors (also called O2 sensors) A finely tuned fuel injection system with an oxygen sensor can maintain an air/fuel ratio within a close tolerance of 0.02 percent. Keeping the engine at the stoichiometric ratio (14.7:1 air/fuel ratio) helps the engine generate the most power with the least amount of emissions.
- Some of the symptoms of a failed oxygen sensor system are: Irregular idle during warm-up, irregular idle with warm engine, engine will not accelerate and backfires, poor engine performance, fuel consumption is high, and driving performance is weak, CO concentration at idle is too high or too low, check Engine Lamp is illuminated.
- The wire length of the oxygen sensor is 180 mm=7 inches. Before placing orders Please check the wire length & plug & position to confirm the compatibility. Please check it the same as your original before you make an order, it would save you some headache and time.
- Interchange Number: Replaces 234-4162 2344162 24554 ES20072 250-24154 2344162 SG1839 AP4-43 OS5111 89465-09220 8946509220 8946509190
- WoWAutoPart provides an O2 sensor that has a 6-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service. And if you have any other problem, contacting us and we will serve you within 24 hours.