We work tirelessly to get the products you need to your door as quickly as possible. As a professional manufacturer of Auto Parts, WOWAUTOPART keeps improving the services in accordance with the concept to safeguard the security of auto service to better satisfy the customer’s needs and demands.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing an order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
- So far, WoWAutoPart would pay for all shipping charges with orders Over $30.
We will ship your order as items become available, so there are times when you will receive multiple shipments. But we will not charge you more fees.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Damaged/Missing/Lost Items - Common Carrier
If any item or packaging is damaged or missing, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 2 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging
Though our warehouses give great attention to packaging every order for shipment, damage can occur in transit. In the case of damage, we must go to the courier company to receive reimbursement for these damages. By signing the delivery receipt you are taking responsibility and ownership for the shipment in the condition noted. If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the delivery receipt, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages. Signing the delivery receipt without noting any damage means that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
There are rare occasions where our freight carriers may lose a shipment. In these situations, it’s our highest priority to find your items and we will work with the carrier to do so. Dock checks with the carrier take approximately 2-7 business days to complete. If your shipment is found, we will continue the delivery to your location. If it is deemed lost, we will work with you to provide a satisfactory resolution.
Our warehouses strive to have orders processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Most products ship from one of our warehouses within the U.S. However, since some items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer, delivery times may vary. Common carrier deliveries typically range from 1 to 10 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity to the shipping location. Ground shipping can typically take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. If your delivery time is over a holiday, please add an additional day for delivery. Our warehouses observe the following holidays: Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Shipping companies may observe additional holidays.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.