WoWAutoPart Oxygen O2 Sensor 17025 And 0258017025 Downstream & Upstream For Ford Chevrolet Honda Toyota
- The oxygen sensors (also called O2 sensors) A finely tuned fuel injection system with an oxygen sensor can maintain an air/fuel ratio within a close tolerance of 0.02 percent. Keeping the engine at the stoichiometric ratio (14.7:1 air/fuel ratio) helps the engine generate the most power with the least amount of emissions.
- Some of the symptoms of a failed oxygen sensor system are: Irregular idle during warm-up, irregular idle with warm engine, engine will not accelerate and backfires, poor engine performance, fuel consumption is high, and driving performance is weak, CO concentration at idle is too high or too low, check Engine Lamp is illuminated.
- The wire length of the oxygen sensor is 106 mm=41.7 inches. Before placing orders Please check the wire length & plug & position to confirm the compatibility. Please check it the same as your original before you make an order, it would save you some headache and time.
- Interchange Number: Replaces 0258017025,17025 LSU 4.9.
- WoWAutoPart provides an O2 sensor to have a 6-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service. And if you have any other problem, contacting us and we will serve you within 24 hours.