WoWAutoPart push lock fitting is widely used in Oil/ Water/ Fluid/ Airline etc. Connect engine with air filter, the engine with a radiator system, automobile air conditioning system, oil cooler, etc. Our Push Lock fitting only works with Rubber Push-Lock oil hose. They are not compatible with PTFE Hose, Nylon Braided Hose, or Stainless Steel Braided Hose.
WoWAutoPart Push lock barbed fittings are for use with a soft rubber hose or "sockless" hose. Hose and fittings are easy to install: they simply push on with some heat and lubricant, and "lock" in place. The hose will not slide off the fitting easily because it compresses on the fitting as pressure increases. Hose clamps, such as worm clamps or Oetiker clamps, are required to ensure the hose does not back off.
- Fittings are black anodized aluminum. The max temperature and pressure rating for the assembled hose depends on the specifications of the hose. For fuel, be sure to use SAE J30 R9 (external to fuel tanks) or R10 (internal to fuel tanks) rated hose.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Using high-quality aluminum production, plastic junction sealed to ensure that no oil leakage and leakage. This high-performance version of the case of pipeline joints tubing joints, leak-proof and impermeable design to ensure that oil spills and oil leakage accidents do not occur during use.
- Products Size: AN4, AN6, AN8, AN10, AN12
- Products Color: Black, Red&Blue
- Application: apply to cars with turbo modification, installation of the oil cooling radiator connections.
- Easy to assemble push-lock style barbed fitting for rubber fuel, transmission, and PCV hose, or "socketless" hose
- 90-degree fitting with AN thread
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum
- 36% lighter than traditional screw-type line fittings