- The PTFE fitting is only fitted on PTFE fuel lines. It can work with kinds of liquids, fuel, oil, water, gas, etc. Especially for E85 ethanol gasoline.
- Installation - Insert the PTFE hose end fitting into the PTFE hose by holding the hose and pushing the hose end nipple into the tube with a combined twisting pushing action. The PTFE hose end fitting only can be used for PTFE Oil/Fuel Line Hose, more details check on the description below.
- Hose end size: AN3, AN4, AN6, AN8, AN10
- Angle: 90 Degree.
- Color: Black, Black-Red, Red-Blue
- Anodized finish for great strength and durability. Black anodized for great appearance and anti-corrosion, superior thread strength.
- The PTFE hose end fitting can be reused, but please change the olive inserts before you use it again. The PTFE reusable hose ends are easier to install than cutter-style fittings and more user-friendly.
- WoWAutoPart provides PTFE hose end 6-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service.
PTFE Fitting Feature
PTFE three-piece fitting rather than a two-piece fitting used on the rubber line braided hose. The third fitting in a PTFE braided line is a compression fitting. Sometimes called olive or ferrule which helps hold everything together. Excellently Sealed,100% no leaking under high pressure and temperature.
Not easy to adhere to any substance, oil stain, fireproofing, flame retardant, high-temperature resistance, high air permeability.